Tuesday, September 1, 2009

White swirls and brass roses...lots of fun little treasures

I bought a surprise mix of 6lbs of vintage jewelry, and I am so excited to start making things. I love re-purposing or repairing vintage jewelry :) I found these excellent white swirl pattern metal links, which are just begging to be made into a necklace. Keep an eye out for one in my etsy store!

I am trying to figure out what the best way is to attach these adorable brass roses I have on to a necklace or earrings. They have a little ruby chip in the center, and no real way to hang them from something else. I will have to brainstorm this week, because these roses are too cute to stay with me! I want to share my excitement with someone else.

Speaking of sharing the excitement, I will soon be introducing a "destash" section to my etsy store. I have all sorts of little goodies left over from previous projects. I should be starting to post those this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! ♥♥