Monday, October 5, 2009

An Overdue Update

I haven't blogged in quite a while; the day job and life in general have been keeping me away from the computer. But fear not, I have returned with some fun new items to list on Etsy! I am still working through the massive assortment of estate jewelry I purchased, and have excavated some excellent little finds. I found this adorable little filigree goldtone (possibly gold plated) cab setting. I placed this hand painted peach Javanese flower cab into it, and it looks great! I have several other necklaces to list tonight, definitely stop by my shop and check them out!

On a different note, I am looking for some bright red and beige sailcloth-esque fabric to make some rockin' pillows to go on my couch. My boyfriend and I have recently painted the walls this excellent shade of green (the paint company calls it guacamole). The couches are a light tan, and I reupholstered our table chairs with bright red canvas. For the couch pillows, I am envisioning a repeating zigzag pattern, or something else equally exciting. If you make pillows, sell fabric, or know where I could find something like this, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! ♥♥