Monday, December 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth! I am so sorry I have not posted in quite a while! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and are now in full swing for the holidays. I just decorated my "Christmas Shrub" last night! (Christmas Shrub –noun 1. A small everygreen tree resembling the sawed off top of a "real" tree, decorated at Christmas with ornaments and lights. As defined by me, hehe.)

This week I have made it my goal to put in a renewed effort to my etsy shop!

My Holiday To Do List for 12/7-12/14:
  1. List at least 3 new items.
  2. Add photos of my adorable gift wrap for this holiday season.
  3. Blog at least two more times!
Keep your eyes peeled for the new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! ♥♥