Monday, November 2, 2009

A Feline Photoshoot

This weekend I was taking photos of my soon to be listed new items, and my kitten Captain Jack decided he would like to partake in the fun. So I thought I would share some of the photos, because he was being too photogenic to keep them all to myself. This way you can get a little preview of these adorable new earrings that will be listed later this week too! (Sorry they're a bit blurry, but this picture was too cute.)

The little captain seems very interested in jewelry making. I should make him my apprentice. As soon as he sprouts some opposable thumbs...

Now he is peering down at me setting up my shot. (I am crouched next to our sliding glass doors to get some light.) There's our other cat Whiskers, in the background. She is apparently too cool to be excited about jewelry from the unenthusiastic look she is giving me.

Here's the last one. At this point, I am focusing more on the cuteness of El Capitan here, than my jewelry. I'm easily distracted by a cute kitty, it's true. I can't tell you how much time has been lost browsing page after page of lolcats!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! ♥♥